CRITERIA FOR STARTING A PROFITABLE BUSINESS
- Decision Making: Until you make some positive radical decisions, fear of the unknown may keep you out perpetually from starting something.
- Generating Sound Business Ideas: Schuller said, Nobody has money problem, it is always an idea problem.
- Start with what you have (Resources and Skills): Do not wait till you have all the resources before you start.
- Start with good people: The quality of your team will go a long way in what you will achieve.
- Start with prospective customers.
- Start with goal settings.
- Do a feasibility study for your business.
Some BUSINESS KILLERS we know and might not know.
- Lack of business plan.
- Being too generous with credits.
- Ignorance about your market.
- Bondage of Debts.
- Having unnecessary number of employees.
- Lack of adequate knowledge of the business you venture into.
- Wrong Partnership.
- Wrong Location.
- Lack of focus on the business at hand.
You can still join SBM Business School… Here’s the link to Our Platform https://bit.ly/2OEc7l4